Monday, 3 November 2014

Romantic Poems Poems About Love For Kids About Life About Death About Friendship For Him On Teachers For Her Family On Teachers Day

Romantic Poems Biography

(Source.Google.com.pk)

I without You and your Love would be like:
YouTube Without Videos;
Facebook without Friends;
Whatsapp with no messages;
SantaBanta without any humour;
And Google with No Results.
So please keep loving me!

My love for you is like water,
Falling countless.
The beating of my heart,
For you is so heavy and soundless,
The feeling of being in your arm is so
Precious and endless..!

If you're asking if I need you, the answer is forever;
If you're asking if I'll leave you, the answer is never;
If you're asking what I value, the answer is you;
And if you're asking if I love you, the answer is I do!

I'm bad in English but I can tell you "I love you".
I'm bad at Maths but I know that you can count on me.
I'm bad in History but I shall be there for you at all times.
I'm bad at Geography but I can tell you that you live in my heart!

Sweetheart - it's time, I let you know;
From my life, I'll never let you go;
Every moment of my life, you're on my mind;
In you, my love - the whole world I find!

I love the way you look at me.
I love the way you hold me.
I love the way you talked to me.
But most of all, I love the way you love me!

Let love be the guide to your dreams;
Let love be the light to your heart;
Let your love be the reason why somebody else's heart still continues to beat!

If kisses were water, I will give you the sea;
If hugs were leaves, I will give you a tree;
If you love a planet, I will give you a galaxy;
If I am your everything, I'll give you my life!

For your patience and kindness;
For your invaluable advises and devotion;
Please accept my deepest appreciation for everything!

I always think of you,
in my sleep,
in my dreams,
I always think of you,
all night all day,
hoping you’re alright,
I always think of you,
wishing that you were thinking of me
too, every minute every second of the
day of love I LOVE YOU..!!

I'm sorry Sweetheart. .
But Sometimes,
I get jealous thinking that someone else could make you happier than I could.
I guess its my insecurities acting up.
Because I know,
I'm not the beautiful, smartest, or most fun and exciting.
But, I do know that,
No matter how long you look....you'll never find someone that loves you like I do.

The hardest part of loving someone
is when they no longer care
and you keep loving them anyway

Romantic Poems Poems About Love For Kids About Life About Death About Friendship For Him On Teachers For Her Family On Teachers Day

Romantic Poems Poems About Love For Kids About Life About Death About Friendship For Him On Teachers For Her Family On Teachers Day

Romantic Poems Poems About Love For Kids About Life About Death About Friendship For Him On Teachers For Her Family On Teachers Day

Romantic Poems Poems About Love For Kids About Life About Death About Friendship For Him On Teachers For Her Family On Teachers Day

Romantic Poems Poems About Love For Kids About Life About Death About Friendship For Him On Teachers For Her Family On Teachers Day

Romantic Poems Poems About Love For Kids About Life About Death About Friendship For Him On Teachers For Her Family On Teachers Day

Romantic Poems Poems About Love For Kids About Life About Death About Friendship For Him On Teachers For Her Family On Teachers Day

Romantic Poems Poems About Love For Kids About Life About Death About Friendship For Him On Teachers For Her Family On Teachers Day

Romantic Poems Poems About Love For Kids About Life About Death About Friendship For Him On Teachers For Her Family On Teachers Day

Romantic Poems Poems About Love For Kids About Life About Death About Friendship For Him On Teachers For Her Family On Teachers Day

Romantic Poems Poems About Love For Kids About Life About Death About Friendship For Him On Teachers For Her Family On Teachers Day

Romantic Poems Poems About Love For Kids About Life About Death About Friendship For Him On Teachers For Her Family On Teachers Day

Romantic Poems Poems About Love For Kids About Life About Death About Friendship For Him On Teachers For Her Family On Teachers Day

Romantic Poems Poems About Love For Kids About Life About Death About Friendship For Him On Teachers For Her Family On Teachers Day

Romantic Poems Poems About Love For Kids About Life About Death About Friendship For Him On Teachers For Her Family On Teachers Day

Romantic Poems Poems About Love For Kids About Life About Death About Friendship For Him On Teachers For Her Family On Teachers Day

Romantic Poems Poems About Love For Kids About Life About Death About Friendship For Him On Teachers For Her Family On Teachers Day

Romantic Poems Poems About Love For Kids About Life About Death About Friendship For Him On Teachers For Her Family On Teachers Day

Romantic Poems Poems About Love For Kids About Life About Death About Friendship For Him On Teachers For Her Family On Teachers Day

Romantic Poems Poems About Love For Kids About Life About Death About Friendship For Him On Teachers For Her Family On Teachers Day

Romantic Poems Poems About Love For Kids About Life About Death About Friendship For Him On Teachers For Her Family On Teachers Day

Romantic Poems Poems About Love For Kids About Life About Death About Friendship For Him On Teachers For Her Family On Teachers Day

Romantic Poems Poems About Love For Kids About Life About Death About Friendship For Him On Teachers For Her Family On Teachers Day

1 comment:

  1. Reminiscent of life
    Shadows of the moon
    Beguile my story

    Full circle the moon
    Eclipses me for naught
    Her Beauty vanishes

    Shards of light
    Break the horizon
    Beckoning Dawn

    Relive the antiquities
    Time travels quickly
    Return my shadows

    SD.15
    MY FRIEND
    MY REASON
    MY SANITY
    DAWN

    ReplyDelete